Your satisfaction with our service is important to us. In order to fulfil our commitment to you, you can help us by:
- Co-operating with us throughout the Recruitment and Selection process
- Providing us with complete and accurate information within specified timeframes
- Keeping all confirmed appointments
- Notifying us of your inability to attend within a reasonable time scale
- Candidates with disabilities should inform us of any specific requirements for interview.
As we appreciate feedback on our service, please feel welcome to give us your comments on your experience with the recruitment process.
If you change your address having submitted an application for a position, you should notify the designated office immediately in writing, specifying the title of the post(s) you have applied for.