Key Performance Indicators
The Consultants Division, NDTP has developed a suite of Key Performance Indicators to examine the activity around processing applications for consultant posts via the Consultant Applications Advisory Committee. These KPI's were designed around the monthly meetings of the CAAC and statistics are taken from the recorded minutes of the meeting along with data held by the Consultants Division. KPI data collection commenced in January 2016.
Purpose of Consultants Division KPI's
- To measure number of days between receipt of a fully complete application through to issuing the letter of approval for a post.
- To identify if there are delays and where these delays are in the system e.g. incomplete documentation submitted, delays in clarifications being received, delays in issuing LOA's etc;
- To assist clinical sites to track their applications and to serve as an incentive to sites to submit applications of a high quality and in a timely manner.
- To enhance public understanding and perception of the work in the Consultants Division by demonstrating efficient turnaround times for processing applications.
- KPI's will be reported on a quarterly basis on the NDTP website.
KPI Quarterly Reports