Please click here for full copy of Section 4: Methods for Improving Quality and Safety
Resources: Methods for Improving Quality and Safety
Recommended Reading: Methods for Improving Quality and Safety
- Quality Improvement Made Simple Quick Guide: The Health Foundation (2013). The Health Foundation Inspiring Improvement.
- Quality Improvement: Theory and Practice in Healthcare; Boaden, R., Harvey, G., Moxham, C., Proudlove, N., (2008) Coventry: NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement/University of Manchester Business School.
- The Improvement Guide: A Practical Approach to Enhancing Organizational Performance ; Langley GL, Moen R, Nolan KM, Nolan TW, Norman CL, Provost LP, (2009) San Francisco, California, USA: Jossey-Bass Publishers
- Lessons for NHS boards and leaders (2017) London: The King’s fund
Board Considerations: Methods for Improving Quality and Safety
- How can our board support the organisation to select and implement proven methods for quality improvement that meets the needs of the organisation?
- How can our board support the organisation to continuously assess its competencies and capacity for improvement?
- How can our board ensure the creation of posts specifically to drive and sustain improvement’s in care?
Back to Content Page