By all, with all, for all: A Strategic approach to improving quality 2020 - 2024
Dr. Philip Crowley, National Director, Quality Improvement Team, introduces our Strategic approach, on 15th January 2020.
Strategic Approach 2020-2024 from Ross HSE on Vimeo.
We are interested in and committed to partnering with people who work in and use our services to achieve measurably better and safer care in a targeted way.
To achieve our mission, we will work across all levels of our health and social care services to champion, partner, demonstrate and enable sustainable quality improvement. We are working through seven strategic programmes and five priority QI projects which are described in the plan.
Dr. Philip Crowley, National Director, Quality Improvement Team, introduces our Strategic approach, on 15th January 2020. Watch the short video on Vimeo.
Our aims for supporting improvement within our healthcare service:
- Partner with people who use and work in our health and social care services to achieve measurable and sustainable improvements in quality.
- Proactively enable a culture of person centredness within our health and social care services that continually improve quality of care, practice and experience.
- Promote learning and development through education, research and continual evaluation of improvement work.
- Make connections between those interested in and trained in QI.
The National QI Team has 7 programmes of work to support front- line teams in improving quality:
- Sustainable QI Programme
- School of QI Programme
- QI Connections Programme
- Evidence for Improvement Programme
- Partnering with people who use health services programme
- Global Health Programme
- Clinical Directorate Programme
How to contact us
Please check tabs on the left hand - side for contacts in the different sections within our team.