You can now read publications from the HSE on

Elder Abuse Publications

Elder abuse services are now called Safeguarding.

Find out more about adult safeguarding

The HSE published a report on Elder Abuse Services each year outlining the numbers of cases of elder abuse reported to the HSE:

Publications and reports