The Public Health and Community Nursing service provides a range of personal health and social care services to eligible persons in the community.
The Dun Laoghaire and Glasthule Primary Care Team includes Community General Nurses and Public Health Nurses who carry out:
- Clinical nursing e.g. dressings and injections.
- Assessment and care for older persons living in their own homes.
- Support for people with disabilities and people living with acute/chronic illness.
- Care of the terminally ill.
- Advice and support to all mothers and families in particular in regards to the care of newborn babies.
- Information and advice on infant feeding, child development and childhood immunisations etc.
Dun Laoghaire Health Centre, 35 York Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin. (Entrance at side on Tivoli Terrace South)
Tel: 2808471/ 2301755 Fax 2807244
Opening times: Monday- Thursday 9am-5pm Friday 9am-4.45pm
Closed daily for lunch from 1pm-1.45pm