The Public Health and Community Nursing service provides a range of personal health and social care services to eligible persons in the community.
The Stillorgan Primary Care Team includes Community General Nurses and Public Health Nurses who carry out
- Clinical nursing e.g. dressings and injections.
- Assessment and care for older persons living in their own homes.
- Support for people with disabilities and people living with acute/chronic illness.
- Care of the terminally ill.
- Advice and support to all mothers and families in particular in regards to the care of newborn babies.
- Information and advice on infant feeding, child development and childhood immunisations etc.
Stillorgan Health Centre, St Brigid's, Church Road, Stillorgan, Co Dublin
Tel: 2172918 / 2172919 Fax: 2172921