The Public Health and Community Nursing service provides a range of personal health and social care services to eligible persons in the community.
The Stillorgan Primary Care Team includes Community General Nurses and Public Health Nurses who carry out
- Clinical nursing e.g. dressings and injections.
- Assessment and care for older persons living in their own homes.
- Support for people with disabilities and people living with acute/chronic illness.
- Care of the terminally ill.
- Advice and support to all mothers and families in particular in regards to the care of newborn babies.
- Information and advice on infant feeding, child development and childhood immunisations etc.
Stillorgan Health Centre, St Brigid's, Church Road, Stillorgan, Co Dublin
Tel: 2172918 / 2172919 Fax: 2172921
Visit our New Parent page to read or download your Nurse's First Visit Pack, our Caring for your baby booklets and lots more tips and resources
We have lots of information on your child's Developmental Exams, Infant and Child Feeding and Postnatal Depression or see our useful resources page for tips and links for parents and older people
Our Primary Care Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy services have information on assistance with daily living and pain management or for healthy eating tips, factsheets and more check out our Dietitian page
Our Primary Care Psychology provide services for adults and children and run classes and have lots of useful resources to help with life's ups and downs
Dressing clinic is for "mobile" clients who have medical cards.
Priority given to clients over 65 years of age. A referral letter from a GP or Hospital Discharge letter is needed.
By appointment only.
Dressing Clinic Times:
Audio Clinic: By appointment
B.C.G. Clinic: By appointment. Tel 01 2365245
Breast Feeding Support Group:
Breast Feeding Support Group: Every Wednesday 11am-12pm
Bottle/Formula Feeding Support Group:
Every Wednesday *
Doctors' Referral Clinic:
Nurses Clinic: Every
Developmental Clinic: with clinic Doctor: By appointment
*Our Support Groups are open to people living in Stillorgan catchment areas only