If you are drug-free, this programme will support you during the early stages of your recovery.
It runs five days a week and includes:
- Recovery education and relapse prevention
- Care planning
- Health and fitness
- Career guidance
- Educational support
- Recovery support from Soilse's recovery coaches
- NA meetings
Most of the work is done in group sessions. This programme lasts 18 weeks.
You will get a light lunch each day.
You will get a small daily allowance on top of your social welfare payments.
Drug screening takes place twice a week for all participants.
Am I eligible for Green Street?
- You must be drug-free.
- You must have a history of opiate use.
- You must be aged 18 or over.
- You must be motivated to change.
- You must be able and willing to attend.
- You must have no family member, partner, or current or former girlfriend, boyfriend or sexual partner on the programme. If you do, we will ask you to wait until the other person has completed the Soilse programme.