If you are stable on methadone, thinking about detoxing or have already detoxed and want to go on to in-patient therapeutic treatment, this programme will help to prepare you.
It runs four days a week and includes:
- Addiction education, relapse prevention, recovery group work
- Care planning
- One-to-one support
- Mindfulness, health and fitness
- Art and social analysis
- NA and CA meetings
We also work with your doctor and/or counsellor to help you prepare for detox or residential treatment.
This programme can run for up to six months depending on your individual care plan.
We provide sandwiches each day for lunch.
Drug screening takes place twice a week for all participants.
Am I eligible for Henrietta Place?
- You must have a history of addiction or substance misuse.
- You must not be taking more than 80mls of prescribed methadone.
- You must not be taking zopiclone (Zimovane), even if prescribed by a doctor.
- You must not be taking more than 30mgs of prescribed benzodiazepines ('benzos) and you must be able to function effectively in group sessions.
- You must not be 'topping up', drinking, using 'street' drugs or gambling.
- You must be committed to attending residential detox and treatment.
- You must be aged 18 or over.
- You must have no family member, partner, or current or former girlfriend, boyfriend or sexual partner on the programme. If you do, we will ask you to wait until the other person has completed the Soilse programme.