Tips on how to access and use the National Financial Regulations (NFR) documents
On the NFR documents page, you can view a pdf of each NFR and the associated Key Control Checklist. The documents should be viewed in Chrome to ensure you are viewing the latest version and complying with the most up to date controls. Using Chrome also allows you to avail of all of the accessibility functionality built into the documents.
While reading the document in Chrome:
- avoid using the Chrome back button as this will exit the document.
- right click on a link and select "open in new tab" to open a link to another website or external document. This ensures the external link opens in a new tab rather than overwriting the NFR that is currently open.
- use the interactive Table of Content to jump to relevant content easily.
- review FAQs as you may find the answer to your question quickly.
- the button at the bottom of each page will take you back to the Table of Contents
Read the About the NFRs page for more helpful tips within the introduction video to the rewritten NFR documents.
Youtube Channel for NFR related training
The Governance and Compliance team have a YouTube channel where you can find many helpful training and informational videos related to the NFRs.
Visit the Governance and Compliance Youtube channel
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on resources or to request training.