We provide a wide range of health and personal social services to Co. Clare. Services are provided at a range of different locations - read more below.
Medical Card Application forms are now processed centrally and should be returned to: Primary Care Reimbursement Service, Exit 5, M50, North Road, Finglas Dublin 11. For queries and further information please contact the local office at Sandfield Centre, Ennis, Co. Clare Tel: (065) 6868054 / 8077.
You can also visit www.medicalcard.ie where you will find further information about the Medical Card/GP Visit Card.
You can also contact us at 1890 252 919 if you have any questions regarding your Medical Card/GP Visit application.
GPs and GP Out of Hours Services
- Find details for local GPs/Family Doctors and GP Services available outside of Office Hours
Health Centres and Public Health Nursing
- Find contact details for all the HSE Health Centres in our area and Public Health Nurses
Older People Services
- Contact details for services for Older People in our area
Children and Family Services
- Child Health, Welfare and Protection Services, Family Support Services
Mental Health Services
- locate community and hospital psychiatric and mental health services in our area
- Services for people living with physical, sensory and intellectual disabilities in our area
- Services for Addiction, Assylum Seekers and Travellers
- Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Physiotherapy and Chiropody