The Public Health and Community Nursing service provides a range of personal health and social care services to eligible persons in the community.
The Cabinteely and Foxrock Primary Care Team includes Community General Nurses and Public Health Nurses who carry out
- Clinical nursing e.g. dressings and injections.
- Assessment and care for older persons living in their own homes.
- Support for people with disabilities and people living with acute/chronic illness.
- Care of the terminally ill.
- Advice and support to all mothers and families in particular in regards to the care of newborn babies.
- Information and advice on infant feeding, child development and childhood immunisations etc.
Cabinteely Health Centre, Meadowvale, Cabinteely, Dublin 18
Tel: 2896195 / 2986197 Fax : 2891195