The Public Health and Community Nursing service provides a range of personal health and social care services to eligible persons in the community.
The Sallynoggin & Glenageary Primary Care Team includes Community General Nurses and Public Health Nurses who carry out
- Clinical nursing e.g. dressings and injections.
- Assessment and care for older persons living in their own homes.
- Support for people with disabilities and people living with acute/chronic illness.
- Care of the terminally ill.
- Advice and support to all mothers and families in particular in regards to the care of newborn babies.
- Information and advice on infant feeding, child development and childhood immunisations etc.
Sallynoggin Health Centre, Upper Glenageary Road, Sallynoggin, Co Dublin
Tel: 2806754/ 2800786 Fax 2303253
Opening times: Mon- Fri 9.00am- 1.00pm
(Tues & Thurs only 2.15pm- 5.00pm