Linn Dara Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) are specialist services provided by the Health Service Executive for children and adolescents aged 17 and under.
CAMHS stands for Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services. It provides assessment and treatment for young people and their families who are experiencing mental health difficulties or mental illness that is not addressed at primary care or in other services.
To access a CAMHS community service you need to be referred by your General Practitioner (GP).
Services provided by Linn Dara CAMHS CHO 7 (Dublin South, Kildare & West Wicklow):
- Community Mental Health Teams (8 Multidisciplinary Specialist Teams)
- Community Eating Disorder Service
- Linn Dara Approved Centre (Inpatient Unit)
- ADMiRE – ADHD Pathway
- Consultation & Liaison Psychiatry at National Children’s Hospital, Tallaght
- Mental Health of Intellectual Disability Services (2 MHID Teams)
Contact Details for the Linn Dara Approved Centre
Contact Details for Linn Dara CAMHS Community Services