International Recruitment Relocation Package
Moving to a different country can be costly. To help alleviate some of the initial costs for flights and accommodation, there is a generous relocation package available.
Who is eligible for the International Relocation Package?
All grades of HSE staff are applicable for the International recruitment Relocation Package.
We welcome candidates who are resident outside of Ireland and are relocating to take up either a permanent or temporary post for a minimum of 2 years to avail of the International Recruitment Relocation Package.
To apply for the International Relocation Package, please contact your local hiring service.
What allowances are covered by the International Recruitment Relocation Package?
- The relocation package provides an allowance towards flight and accommodation costs up to the value of €4,160 for EU/UK candidates and €4,710 for Non-EU candidates
- Allowances towards accommodation and flight costs are payable for a period of not more than three months, up to the maximum amount payable
- All flight and accommodation expenses must be matched with receipts in line with Revenue guidelines
Are there additional financial supports available?
In addition to the International Relocation Package the following initial costs are payable on behalf of the candidate:
- Registration fees to Regulatory Bodies
- Visa Fees
- Royal College of Surgeon (RCSI) Ireland Aptitude Test Fees/ other required registration fees
- Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) Language Testing and Examinations for the purpose of registration
- Recognition Fee / Validation of Qualification fee
- Atypical Working Scheme (ATWS) fee
Don't miss out on suitable jobs at HSE. Register today at HSE Career Hub www.careerhub.hse.ie
EEA nationals who do not require work permits / visas / authorizations are nationals of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Bulgaria and Romania.
Non-Eurpoean Economic Area applicants who reside within the State
In order that the National Recruitment Service can process your application it will be necessary for you to submit the following scanned documentation:
A scanned copy of your passport showing your identification i.e. the first page of your passport showing your photograph and personal details and current immigration stamp showing you have permission to be in this State.
A scanned copy of your current Certificate of Registration (GNIB card) showing Stamp 1, Stamp 4/ 4EUfam, Stamp 5
A scanned copy of your current Certificate of Registration (GNIB card) showing Stamp 3 and scanned copies of the following:
- Marriage/Civil Partnership Certificate
- Spouse's passport showing their identification and current immigration stamp and their current GNIB card showing Stamp 1, 4 or 5
- If your spouse holds a Stamp 2 for the purposes of PhD study, please include a copy of their passport showing their identification and current immigration stamp and their current GNIB card showing Stamp 2 and documentary evidence from the relevant educational institution showing that they are a PhD student.
Applications that are not accompanied by the above documents where necessary will be considered incomplete and will not be processed any further. This means that your application will not be submitted for the ranking exercise and subsequent invitation to interview.
For more details on EEA countries please see visit the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation website www.djei.ie
The HSE welcomes applications from suitably qualified Non-EEA Nationals that have refugee status. We would be grateful if such applicants would provide documentary evidence confirming their status.