The programme aims to implement:
- new operating structures and new ways of working
- standardised financial management processes
- a new Single National Integrated Financial Management and Procurement System - IFMS (SAP S/4 HANA)
These changes are being delivered in parallel across three pillars:
1. People - Providing staff with the support the need to do their job effectively and feel valued in what they do.
2. Process - Improving the way we do things and moving to standard national processes.
3. Technology - Delivering IFMS, a single national integrated Financial Management and Procurement System for the Health Service