Talking to healthcare workers about COVID-19 vaccines a video from Dr Chantal Migone, Specialist in Public Health Medicine, National Immunisation Office
At the end of this video, you will
- Understand the principles of communicating with people who are undecided or "hesitant" about vaccines
- Learn skills to listen and engage in conversation aimed at building trust in vaccines
- Be able to respond to common concerns about COVID-19 vaccines.
Resources and links
- WHO SAGE Working Group on Vaccine Hesitancy (MacDonald NE, Vaccine, 2015; 33(34):4161-4)
- Betsch et al. PLoSOne. 2018; 13(12):e0208601.
- Bocquier et al. Vaccine 2018; 36:7666–7673
- Guzman-Holst A.Vaccine. 2020; 38(3):470-481
- Dube et al Vaccine 2018; 36:1509-15
- Thomas (Aust) et al Vaccine 2018; 2018 36: 2596-03 - Royal Society of Canada COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance WG
The information provided in this video is valid at the time of recording (20th September 2021).
This page was added on 10 November 2021