If you are a health professional visit hseland
- If you have an existing account, login using your username and password
- If you do not have an existing account click ‘Register’ and register.
Once you have entered into HSELand page go to ‘Courses’ and then "Catalogue" at the top of page
Select "Clinical Skills"
Select "National Immunisation Office"
You can now see all of the programmes developed by our office:
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine (PPV23)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Training Programme
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccination
- The HPV Vaccine
- National Schools Immunisation System (SIS) user training
- Storing and Managing Vaccines
- Catch up vaccination for BOTP and IPAs in Ireland
- Vaccinations and Pregnancy
Click on the title of the programme and click enrol button below the appropriate session.
Click confirm enrolment.
Click Launch on the programme.
This page was updated on 8 February 2023