Request my records

Where can I get a copy of my vaccination records?

There is no national database for immunisation records. Vaccines given by GPs and HSE doctors and nurses are held in local health offices. You will need to contact your local health office to request a copy of your records.

If you are unsure where your local health office is please enter your address in the following site in the address box and your local services will be shown. (The link for the page is

If you received your immunisations in a GP practice, pharmacy, travel health clinic or occupational clinic they should also be able to provide records for you.

Click on your local area below to view the contact information for your local health office

Local Health Offices
Carlow Cavan Cavan - West Cavan Clare
Cork - North Cork Cork - North Lee Cork - South Lee Cork - West Cork
Donegal - Buncrana Donegal - Dungloe Donegal - Letterkeny Donegal - Donegal Town
Dublin North Dublin North Central Dublin North West Dublin South
Dublin South City Dublin South East Dublin South West Dublin West
Galway Kerry Kildare Kilkenny
Laois Leitrim Limerick Limerick - East Limerick
Longford Louth Mayo Meath
Monaghan Offaly Roscommon Sligo
Tipperary - North Tipperary Tipperary - South Tipperary Waterford Westmeath
Wexford Wicklow Wicklow - West Wicklow (areas covered Baltinglass, Blessington and Dunlavin) 

If you are living in Dublin check the area you need to contact below.

  • Dublin North (areas covered Artane(part), Coolock, Darndale, Edenmore, Donaghmede, Raheny, Kilbarrack, Howth, Sutton, Baldoyle, Portmarnock, Malahide, Swords, Lusk, Rush, Skerries, Balbriggan and Naul)
  • Dublin North Central (areas covered Ballymun, Drumcondra, Whitehall, North inner City, Fairview, Clontarf and Donneycarney)
  • Dublin North West (areas covered Cabra, Phibsborough, Finglas, Part Glasnevin, Castleknock, Blanchardstown, Mulhuddert and Smithfield)
  • Dublin South (areas covered Dun Laoghaire, Blackrock, Stillorgan, Cabinteely, Foxrock, Dalkey, South County Dublin, Shankill and Loughlinstown)
  • Dublin South City (areas covered South Inner City, Ringsend, Rathmines, Terenure, Churchtown and Rathfarnham)
  • Dublin South East (areas covered Baggot St, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Dundrum, Churchtown, Ballinteer Leopardstown and Sandyford)
  • Dublin South West (areas covered Crumlin, Drimnagh, Tallaght, Templeogue and Firhouse)
  • Dublin West (areas covered Clondalkin, Ballyfermot, Palmerstown, Lucan, Inchicore and Rathcoole)


Where can I get a copy of my pandemic vaccine records?

Follow the instructions on the following page.

Keep your record safe

It is important you have a record of your vaccinations and that you keep it in a safe place as you may be asked to provide information when you are travelling or starting school/university or starting a new job.

The National Immunisation Office produces vaccination passports that you or the vaccinator can fill in to keep all your / your child's records together. To order a copy of this booklet please click here.

To view a copy of the immunisation passport please click here. The passport is also available in Irish from the following link.

Other vaccines

You may need to get other vaccines from time to time

  • some types of jobs or
  • during an outbreak situation or
  • when you are travelling to countries with high risk of some diseases.

These records will be held in the clinic/surgery where you received these vaccines and you need to speak to them about getting a copy of your records. We would suggest you keep 1 record of all the vaccinations you have received in your immunisation passport.

To order a copy of the immunisation passport please click here. (Please note when you click this link you will be leaving the immunisation website).

To view a copy of the immunisation passport please click here. The passport is also available in Irish from the following link.


This page was updated 31 October 2019