How to make a complaint about HSS

Give feedback on the Home Support Service

If you have a complaint, a comment or wish to compliment our work, you can use the following options.

In person

Talk to any member of HSE staff, service manager or complaints officer


Send your complaint securely through our online feedback form.



Send a letter to your local Home Support Office. Staff can help you put your complaint in writing, if you require assistance

Your service, your say feedback

Complete a ‘Your service, your say’ feedback form. The form is also available in nine languages.


Call: 045 880 429.

Your call will be answered by a staff member from the National Complaints Governance and Learning Team.

Approved home support provider

If some, or all, of your Home Support Service is being provided by an approved home support provider and you are not satisfied with their service, please contact the approved provider first. If you wish, you may then make your complaint to the HSE using any one of the options outlined above.