This scheme is now CLOSED and a book of abstracts of successful projects has been published here.
The HSE National Office for Suicide Prevention (NOSP) introduced its first grant scheme for collaborative research projects on priority groups in Ireland, at the end of 2020. The purpose of the scheme is to;
- Further understanding of the groups that are at increased risk for self-harm and suicide
- Promote and support collaborative research projects between researchers and services working in the area of suicide prevention in Ireland.
Applications were open between 1st December 2020 and 29th January 2021. Applicants were asked to select one of the Connecting for Life priority groups listed in the information document and to submit a research proposal for this group. Applications were invited from suitably qualified researchers (applied and academic) and service organisations working in the area of suicide prevention. Single applicants were welcome but collaborative applications between researchers and service organisations were preferred as part of this call.
- Read the full information on Grant Scheme for Collaborative Research Projects here.
- Download the Application Form for the Grant Scheme for Collaborative Research Projects here.
- Queries related to applications or the terms and conditions of scheme should be made to Sarah Rochford (NOSP Research Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.