Who we are
YoDA is the Youth Drug and Alcohol Service based in Tallaght . YoDA provides assistance and treatment to under 18's who are having problems related to their drug or alcohol use. YoDA provides expert treatment based on the individual needs of the service user.
- To ensure that appropriate services and treatment are provided to young people with substance abuse problems.
- To reduce the harm caused to young people by their drug or alcohol use.
- To develop the capacity of a young person to solve their own difficulties.
- To provide support and guidance to families who are trying to help a young person address their drug or alcohol problem.
- To provide appropriate interventions for under 18's in line with best international research and standards
- To work collaboratively with other agencies to ensure the best possible outcomes for clients.
What we do
- Complete assessment
- Individual Counselling and Cognitive Therapy
- Family therapy
- Support and education for families
- Health education and advice
- Medication (if required)
We will provide telephone or face-to-face discussion with other professional about particular cases. This may also involve conducting an assessment of a client and providing advice to the professional about ongoing management of the client
We aim to educate teenagers who are at a high risk of developing drug problems
YoDA provides a service to people living in LHO areas Dublin South-West & Dublin South City. Please call us for more information on the areas we cover.
Where we are
Kilnamanagh Tymon Primary Care, Addiction Treatment Service, Airton Square, Airton Road, D. 24.
Telephone: 01 9214978