The National Integrated Staff Records & Pay Programme (NiSRP) will implement national Staff Records and Payroll systems across the HSE. These systems will be fully integrated and will support the needs of a modern health system employer, enhancing available workforce information for managers.
A key part of the HBS strategy, the Programme will modernise the way the HSE connects with staff, improving access for them to their staff record and pay details via online employee and manager self-service.
Successful completion of the initial NiSRP implementation took place in the East during May 2019. NiSRP went live in the South East in September 2020, with further areas to follow.
To learn more about NiSRP view About us.
1. How do I log on to NiSRP Self Service? - Video
2. NiSRP Self Service Common Helpdesk Topics and Solutions - PDF
3. Personal device (External login instructions) - PDF
4. HSE device (Internal) login instructions - PDF
5. Book into login workshop (online)