COVID-19 Vaccination Information Webinar
Extended slide set this includes additional questions and answers and tips on communicating with those who are unsure about the COVID-19 Vaccine
Slide set as presented in the webinar
Link to recording of the webinar
HSE National Social Inclusion Office COVID-19 Vaccination information poster for Travellers
HSE Traveller COVID-19 Vaccine Information Videos
Part 1 covers
- Are the COVID-19 vaccines safe for me?
- Why is it important to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- If I’ve already had COVID-19, do I still need the vaccine?
- Can I still get COVID-19 after getting the vaccine?
- Where can I get more information about the COVID-19 vaccines - Information I can trust?
Part 2 covers
- When can I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- What are the side effects of COVID-19 vaccine?
Pavee Point video series: Travellers Take the Vaccine
Video 1: Watch Missie Collins, Traveller Primary Healthcare Worker talking about her experience of getting the COVID-19 vaccine.
Video 2: Watch Winnie McDonagh, Traveller Primary Healthcare Worker talking about her experience of getting the COVID-19 vaccine.
Video 3: Watch Mary Collins, Traveller Primary Healthcare Worker talking about her experience of getting the COVID-19 vaccine.
Here is a link to vaccine video that we made by North Tipp Community Health Workers this week, please feel free to share:
North Tipp Community Health Workers
North Tipperary Community Health Workers talk about their experience of getting the vaccine here
Traveller Health COVID-19 Vaccination Awareness Strategy (South East)
Guidance for Traveller Health Projects to Support the Awareness Raising Strategy re: Covid-19 Vaccines in CHO5