Cork & Kerry Primary Care Paediatric Occupational Therapy Online Video Series
The following Video Series has been created by Cork & Kerry Primary Care Paediatric Occupational Therapists to make Occupational Therapy tips and strategies more accessible to those seeking access to our services. The video series has been created to outline common areas of need identified during Occupational Therapy assessment and suitable strategies that can help to develop a child’s functional skills. We understand that early intervention is key and we hope you find these strategies helpful when working to develop your child’s skills at home. Further advice can be provided upon meeting with the Primary Care Paediatric Occupational Therapist.
- Sensory Regulation: The Alert Programme ® ‘How does your engine run’ (Youtube)
- Teaching Organisational Skills in the Home (Youtube)
- Large Movement Skills: Balance, Aiming & Catching, Co-ordination (Youtube)
- Developing Independence in Dressing Skills (Youtube)
- Developing Functional Independence in Toileting (Youtube)
- Oral Motor Skills & Feeding (Youtube)
- Sensory Sensitivities in Feeding (Youtube)
- Developing Fine Motor Control (Youtube)
- Developing Your Child’s Early Writing Skills (Youtube)
- Playlist (Youtube)
Classroom Movement Space Resource Pack (PDF, size 1.2 MB, 10 pages)
Please use this form if you wish to give feedback on the video series.
Here are additional resources which you might find helpful.