Jointly organised by the Integrated Care Programme and National Clinical Programme for Older People
Tuesday 24 May 2016, 9:30am - 4:30pm
"Transforming Care of Older People in Ireland" conference will take place on Tuesday 24 May 2016, 9:30am - 4:30pm, in the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, 6 Kildare Street, Dublin 2.
Focusing on challenges, progress and service integration, the programme for the day includes:
- The Importance of Trends in Demographics
- Single Assessment Tool at Work
- Integration: The why and how
- Implications of New Capacity Legislation
- Integrated Pathway for Falls and Fracture Prevention
- Frail Intervention Therapy Team: Early Assessment in the Emergency Department
- Delirium Algorithm; Acute Ward
- Bed Days Saved and Improved Outcomes
The keynote speaker is Jim Breslin, Secretary General, Department of Health.
All healthcare professionals are welcome to attend this FREE event.
Click here to download agenda and register: