National Ambulance Service (NAS) Finance has overall responsibility for monthly reporting, financial control, and financial governance for the NAS.
NAS Finance has the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the annual estimates, service planning and budgeting processes for the NAS.
- Keeping NAS management informed of all finance issues.
- Ensuring compliance with the National Financial Regulations across the NAS.
- Preparing National Control Centre Project finance reports.
- Providing capital reports for the NAS.
- Preparing and analysing a monthly consolidated national revenue report for the NAS.
- Developing and analysing additional monthly area reports for the NAS.
- Supporting the costing of business cases for any new NAS initiatives or service level agreements with internal or external parties.
- Preparing and approving any capital reports for the NAS.
NAS Financial Controller - Antoinette O’Leary