The Regional Hospital Mullingar creates a welcoming and supportive atmosphere which promotes continuous learning, development and innovation among all our staff
We value each and every employee and are committed to ensuring that all staff members reach their full potential during their employment in the hospital. We encourage staff to continue their learning through both in-house and external education programmes.
The HSE offers over 130 online courses through their e-learning programme, HSELand. Staff can tailor their learning based on their current job and personal and professional development plans.
The library provides a service to all staff and students on placement.
Library services and facilities include:
- The provision of access to a wide variety of health and social care resources, both in print and electronic format
- Small comprehensive print collection
- Online resources including Clinical Information resources, Medical and Nursing Databases, E-books, Collection of E-Journals, Drug Information resources, Guidelines.
- Clinical Query Service
- Document Delivery and Inter Library Loan
- Training and support to assist staff in patient care and in research
- A small study area
- Scanning, printing and photocopying facilities
- Video conferencing, webcast facilities for clinical meetings and for education and training