Due to the high levels of Covid-19 in the community Regional Hospital Mullingar have curtailed patient visiting on the general wards as a precautionary measure in order to protect the safety of patients and staff to help reduce the spread of infection. This is with exemptions by arrangement with the Ward, since the 12th October 2021 and hospital management would like to thank members of the public for their co-operation and understanding with these arrangements.
- Nominated support partner can attend the EPU department when their partner is having their scan.
- Nominated support partner can attend for the 12 week scan.
- Nominated support partner can attend for the 20 week scan.
- Nominated support partner can be with the mother through labour, birth or caesarean section.
- Nominated support partner may visit daily in the Ante-Natal and Post-Natal ward during the following times:
- 10:00am to 1:00pm
- 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- The rest period for mothers will continue to be in place from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Consumer & Legal Affairs
Consumer & Legal Affairs Manager,
Regional Hospital Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Tel no. 044 93 94143
If you want to read more about COVID 19 service disruptions and visiting restrictions please wisit HSE.ie:
Read about hospital service disruptions and visiting restrictions