‘An integrated, inter-disciplinary, high quality, team based and user friendly set of services for the public’ Primary Care A New Direction.
Ballyfermot & Palmerstown Primary Care & Mental Health Centre
What is Primary Care?
Primary Care Services mean all of the health or social care services that you can find in your community, outside of the hospital setting. A Primary Care Team (PCT) is a team of health professionals who work closely together to meet the needs of the people living in the community. They provide a single point of contact to the health system for people.
What Services are offered by this Primary Care Centre?
The team includes:
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech & Language Therapists
- Social Workers
- Addiction Services
- Counseling Services
- Smoking Cessation Clinic
In addition, school-based Dental Services to children and patients with special needs are available from the centre.
Who can refer to services and how can I make an appointment?
Referrals to HSE services are accepted from GPs, hospitals and all members of the Primary Care Team and networks. You can also self refer.
We aim to provide
- Improved access to services for patients.
- Improved quality of services for patients.
- Accessibility to a greater range of health and social care services within the community.
- Better integration between Acute Services, Mental Health Services and Primary Care Services
- Increased capacity to respond to evolving health needs in the local population
Ballyfermot & Palmerstown Primary Care &
Mental Health Centre
Ballyfermot Road, Dublin 10
Main Reception: 01 7956001
Mental Health Dept: 01 7956100
Dental Section: 01 7956156
Addiction Service: 01 7956213
Claddagh Green GP Practice: 01 7956012
Manor Road GP Practice: 01 7956011
Chapelizod Medical Centre: 01 7956081