Cork Kerry Community Healthcare 2019 Staff Information Sessions:
Seven information sessions for all staff of Cork Kerry Community Healthcare will take place this November.
The 90-minute sessions will give all staff a chance to meet senior managers, including Chief Officer Ger Reaney.
We will discuss CKCH’s recently-launched Strategic Plan. During the meetings, staff will share stories of how they are making Our Priorities Count.
Members of the CKCH management team will be on hand to answer questions, and there will be plenty of opportunities to pose questions and make observations.
If you would like to make a short presentation at one of the meetings, contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
To register, see http://ckch.eventbrite.com and click on “live events”
The meetings will take place in:
· Skibbereen – at the West Cork Hotel - Thursday November 14th - 9.30am to 11am
· Cork City – at the Vienna Woods, Glanmire - Thursday November 14th - 2.30pm to 4pm
· Killarney – at Kerry Youth Diocesan Services – Wednesday November 20th - 9.30am to 11am
· Tralee – at Manor West Hotel – Wednesday November 20th -2.30pm to 4pm
· Cork City at Nemo Rangers GAA club - Thursday November 21st – 9.30am to 11am
· Midleton – at Midleton GAA club – Tuesday November 26th - 9.30am to 11am
· Mallow – at Mallow GAA complex – Tuesday November 26th -2.30pm to 4pm
Things to know:
· The meetings are for staff of Cork Kerry Community Healthcare only.
· Please attend the closest meeting to you, and car pool where possible.
· We’d also ask that those who can and do attend the meetings report back to their colleagues.
· Please register in advance at http://ckch.eventbrite.com so that we can plan for the numbers attending.
· If you have any problems at all registering, you can register through your line manager.
For planning purposes, it’s also important that you let your line manager know that you plan to attend.