Request social media training
We can also provide training, guidance and support on the effective use of social media.
How to request social media training
If, after reading the social media guides, you feel your team needs more support, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request social media training. Please include the text 'Request for social media training' in the subject line of the email.
In your email, please tell us:
- the type of training required: a social media awareness session or training on how to run a social media account
- how many people need to be trained
- what level of social media knowledge your team has
- which social channels you need training on
- suggested dates for training
What happens next
Someone from the social team will get in touch with you within 3 working days to discuss your request. Please ensure that you have included all of the details above. This will help us to respond to your request as quickly as possible.