Vision Mission and Values
The Dublin Midlands Hospital Group has developed a mission, vision and set of values to guide the behaviour of all staff in every aspect of their working lives.
These also support the HSE goal of creating a healthier Ireland with a high-quality health service valued by all.
The Dublin Midlands Hospital Group is committed to providing high quality, sustainable health care in the most appropriate healthcare setting.
Delivering excellent clinical care through patient-centred services and supporting innovation for the benefit of our patients and staff.
- Patient safety first.
- Build trust through openness and transparency.
- Communicate openly and honestly and in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Treat everyone with respect and compassion.
- Empower patients to participate in their care through education and communication.
- In association with Trinity College Dublin, commit to education, research and innovation as an integral component of patient care and staff development.
- Be responsible and accountable for the use of resources to ensure effective delivery of healthcare.