Mandatory Induction Courses
As an NCHD there are a number of mandatory courses you must complete on HSELanDprior to commencing. Below is a list of the most common courses:
*each site may differ, contact your medical manpower representative for confirmation.
- An Introduction to Children First
- Communicating Effectively through Open Disclosure
- The Fundamentals of GDPR
- Hand Hygiene for HSE Clinical Staff
- Infection Prevention & Control (including Donning & Doffing)
- Manual Handling & People Handling
Fire Training will be available onsite and dates will be circulated
HSeLanD is the Health Service Executive’s online learning and development portal. HSeLanD provides a central source of high-quality online training and learning and development opportunities.
- Go to the HSELanD create an account page
- Complete the registration details
Log into HSELanD:
- Go to the HSELanD login page
- Sign in with your login details
- Find your required course by using the search facility located on the home page.
Courses and Resources Relating to Covid-19
HSeLanD has created a dedicated webpage that brings together courses and resources relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. This will support induction and online course delivery for healthcare workers and volunteers. It also contains quick links, learning pathways and resource packs for nurses and midwives returning to practice.
Online courses include:
- Covid-19 Mandatory training
- Clinical skills and COVID-19
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hand hygiene
- Introduction to infection prevention and control
- Safeguarding induction training
- Resources for nurses and midwives returning to work
To access these resources, visit www.hseland.ie
Latest Events and Online Training for HSE Staff
Online Events and Webinars for HSE staff
Latest online training opportunities
Dublin Midlands Hospital Group
Bridgewater House, Bridgewater Business Centre, Conyngham Road, Islandbridge, Dublin DO8 T9NH.
Tel: (01) 795 9280, Email: email@example.com
|Midland Regional Hospital Tullamore||Tel: (057) 93 21501|
|Midland Regional Hospital Portlaoise||Tel: (057) 86 21364|
|Naas General Hospital|
Tel: (045) 849500
|St. James’s. Hospital|
Tel: (01) 410 3000
|St. Luke’s Radiation Oncology Network|
Tel: (01) 406 5000
|Coombe Women & Infants University Hospital|
Tel: (01) 408 5200
|Tallaght University Hospital|
Tel: 01 414 2000
DMHG Academic Partner
Trinity College Dublin is the formal academic partner for the Dublin Midlands Hospital Group. The appointment of a joint academic lead for the Group, in collaboration with Trinity College Dublin, is vital to agree the strategic priorities and pursue the opportunities to foster a dynamic, productive environment. Opportunities for research, innovation and teaching attract excellent clinical staff and provide the best patient care environment.
CCAO – Chief Clinical Academic Officer
Details will be available upon appointment.