Water Efficiency Training
The Green Healthcare Programme (GHP) is an initiative of HSE Capital and Estates.
The GHP has collated hospital specific water use data and has generated best practice water efficiency benchmarks. It has also developed healthcare specific water efficiency guidance and case studies.
In order to share these resources, and provide direct support to hospitals, we are offering a series of water efficiency workshops, both in person and remotely.
The overall aim of this training is to:
- provide technical in-depth knowledge on the aspects of water efficiency outlined in the HSE’s Water Efficiency Guide for Irish Healthcare facilities (PDF, size 4.13 MB, 24 pages) (water used and best practice)
- assist in developing technical actions for a Hospital specific Water Conservation Action Plan
The target audience for the training is:
- Local Estates Energy Officer
- Healthcare site Maintenance
- Healthcare site Technical Services
- Healthcare site Engineers
- Healthcare site Plumbers
To organise training workshops:
Please liaise with your local energy officer or contact Green Healthcare firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise times and dates that suit the relevant personnel at each location.