Who do I contact if I or someone I know is homeless

Your local authority will try to assist you or someone you know to find housing. Find your local council office.

If you are in Dublin please call the Central Placement Services freephone number: 1800 707 707

Visit the Citizen’s Information website for more information on housing and other supports for people experiencing homelessness: