Change Guide in Action
Lively interactive virtual workshop on the Change Guide in Action, featuring your Health and Social Care colleagues shared experiences of delivering effective and sustainable change. This evidence based approach puts People and Culture at the Centre of the Change.
Learning outcomes include:
- Allowing participants to review real case examples of a co-design people and culture change approach, from staff who have used the Change Guide in practice.
- Focus is on an examination of the Change Guide in action and the application of the core concepts, tools and templates to a specific shared experience.
- Signpost other resources about the Change Guide to participants
Next available workshops scheduled for 2023 will be held on the 4th Wednesday of the month except for July and August. The workshop starts at 11am and runs until 1pm using a blended learning methodology.
Schedule for Change Guide in Action workshops in 2023:
- 22nd February
- 22nd March
- 26th April
- 24th May
- 28th June
- 27th September
- 25th October
- 22nd November
To participate register by emailing Changeguide@hse.ie with Change Guide in Action in the email heading to secure a place. Early registration is recommend as places are limited on the workshop.
Change Consultation Clinic
Have you a specific ‘change challenge’ you would value support with?
The Change Consultation Clinic is facilitated by experienced HSE Organisation Development Practitioners, Change and Innovation Team, Kells. Co Meath.
People’s Needs Defining Change- Health Services Change Guide informs our practitioners’ practice. It is the essential guide to change, mapping out a step-by-step approach and also assisting you address the ‘messiness of change’.
The Change Guide, researched in the context of Ireland, is evidence-based. It is the policy framework and agreed approach to change signed off by HSE Leadership and co-sponsored and agreed with the Trade Unions.
The pre-registration questions focus on your service and a live change challenge you would like to consult on.
How to register for a Change Consultation Clinic
- Email email@example.com with subject line: Change Consultation Clinic to register.
- We will send you a short questionnaire to enable the OD practitioners to better understand your service and your specific change challenge.
- When we receive the completed questionnaire, we will confirm your place and time for a one-to-one session.
Please note there are limited places so early registration is advised
When and Where are the clinics
Clinics will run from 10am to 1pm; your appointment time (up to 1 hour in duration) will be agreed directly with you by the Organisation Development and Change Practitioner assigned to your application and clinics are held virtually.
Schedule for change consultation clinics in 2023 (2nd Thursday of the month except for July and August):
- 12th January
- 9th February
- 9th March
- 13th April
- 11th May
- 8th June
- 14th September
- 12th October
- 9th November
- 14th December
Organisation Development and Change, HSE Change and Innovation, Healthcare Strategy, Kells. Co Meath.
Email: Changeguide@hse.ie Phone: 046 925 1461