Contact a Complaint Officer
We want to give you the best possible care and treatment. There may be times, however, when you think we could do better.
Please use the relevant contact details below to get in touch with your feedback or complaints. You may also talk to any member of staff or complaints officer in person.
What to include in a complaint
A complaint should include:
- Who was involved.
- What happened and when.
- What your concerns are.
- Have you done anything to resolve this matter.
- What you want to happen now.
Please provide any extra information and copies of other relevant documents.
What happens after you make a complaint
- A complaints officer is designated by their hospital for the purpose of dealing with complaints made to it in accordance with procedures established in the Health Act 2004.
- On receipt of a complaint, the Complaints Officer determines the correct process/pathway.
- He or she records the details on the Complaint Management System.
- The complainant will be contacted within two working days and formally acknowledged within 5 working days.
- An investigation will ensue within 30 working days or the complainant will be informed of delays.
- A report is generated with recommendations.
- This report will be circulated to the complainant and the head of service
Complaints Officers: Dublin Midlands Hospital Group
St James's Hospital
- Complaints Office (01) 410 3361 / (01) 4284248
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.stjames.ie/services/qsid/patientfeedback/
St. Luke's Radiation Oncology Network
Tallaght University Hospital
- Website: http://www.tuh.ie
- For information relating to Patient Advocacy visit http://www.tuh.ie/Patient-Advocacy/
- Contact: Ms. Carol Mullins, Patient Advocacy Co-ordinator
- Postal Address: Tallaght University Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin 24
- Contact number: 01 414 4709
Service Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-1pm and 2pm-5pm
- Email: email@example.com
Please note our lines can be busy, please leave a message on the answer phone if your call is not answered. Your feedback is important and your call will be returned.
Midlands Regional Hospital, Tullamore
- Maria Treacy, Consumer & Legal Affairs Manager
- 057 93 58076
Naas General Hospital
- Ita-Marie Dunne, Patient Services Department, Naas General Hospital
- 045 849 521 / 045 849 514
Midlands Regional Hospital Portlaoise
- Lesley McDonagh, Complaints Officer, Midland Regional Hospital Portlaoise Co. Laois
- 057 8696090
The Coombe Women & Infant University Hospital
- Patient Liaison and Advocacy Manager, Coombe Women & Infants University Hospital, Cork Street, Dublin 8
- 01 4085275