The Disability Act 2005 provides for a special complaints procedure which you can use if you are unhappy with your child's Assessment of Need or Service Statement.
You can make a complaint in relation to one or more of the following:
- your child is found not to have a disability and you do not agree
- the assessment was not commenced with 3 months, or completed within a further 3 months
- the assessment was not done in line with the agreed standards
- the contents of the service statement provided to the applicant
- the Executive or the education service provider, failed to provide or to fully provide a service specified in the service statement.
If you wish to make a complaint please complete the online complaint form
Alternatively you can contact the AoN Complaints Office using the contact details below.
Tel: 045 880 400
Address: AoN Complaints Office, NCGLT, HSE, 31-33 Catherine Street, Limerick, V94 AY27