From time to time, the NCCP conducts consultations as a method of seeking views on our work. We believe that public consultation provides an important means by which we can enhance our work through the active involvement and contribution from stakeholders working in cancer care, patients and members of the public. All consultation responses are read and considered by the NCCP staff.
There are currently no open consultations
NCCP National Clinical Guidelines
- Diagnosis, staging and treatment of patients with colon cancer
- Diagnosis, staging and treatment of patients with rectal cancer
- National Breast Cancer GP Referral Guideline
- NCCP Guidance on the Built Environment of a Haematology/Oncology Day Ward
- Radiation Oncology – Clinical Practice Guidance
- GP Referral Guideline and Pathway for Suspected Colorectal Cancer
- National Quality Assurance Framework for Radiation Oncology in Ireland
- NCCP National Guideline on the 'Diagnosis and staging of patients with ovarian cancer'
- NCCP National Guideline on the 'Diagnosis, staging and treatment of patients with oesophageal or oesophago-gastric cancer'
- Extravasation Assessment and Care Record and Baseline Nursing Assessment and Education Record - final documents available here
- NCCP Capacity Planning for Parenteral Systemic AntiCancer Therapy (Pharmacy) - final documents available here
- Guidance on the retention and disposal of systemic anticancer therapy (SACT) prescriptions and compounding worksheets - final document available here
- Dose Banding for Systemic Anticancer Therapy (SACT) - final documents available here