From time to time, the NCCP conducts consultations as a method of seeking views on our work. We believe that public consultation provides an important means by which we can enhance our work through the active involvement and contribution from stakeholders working in cancer care, patients and members of the public. All consultation responses are read and considered by the NCCP staff.
National Breast Cancer GP Referral Guideline
The NCCP has coordinated the update of the National Breast Cancer GP Referral Guideline. A Guideline Development Group was convened to review the body of evidence in the context of patient preferences and values, and potential benefits and harms, and to make recommendations to inform the development of the guideline.
The resulting draft guideline is now available for public consultation. The draft guideline and feedback form are available at the links below. Please use the designated feedback form to submit any comments, and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 August 2019, ensuring that you also complete the Conflict of Interest Declaration found at the end of the feedback form.
Feedback is welcomed from all stakeholders.
- NCCP Guidance on the Built Environment of a Haematology/Oncology Day Ward
- Radiation Oncology – Clinical Practice Guidance
- GP Referral Guideline and Pathway for Suspected Colorectal Cancer
- National Quality Assurance Framework for Radiation Oncology in Ireland
- NCCP National Guideline on the 'Diagnosis and staging of patients with ovarian cancer'
- NCCP National Guideline on the 'Diagnosis, staging and treatment of patients with oesophageal or oesophago-gastric cancer'
- Extravasation Assessment and Care Record and Baseline Nursing Assessment and Education Record - final documents available here
- NCCP Capacity Planning for Parenteral Systemic AntiCancer Therapy (Pharmacy) - final documents available here
- Guidance on the retention and disposal of systemic anticancer therapy (SACT) prescriptions and compounding worksheets - final document available here
- Dose Banding for Systemic Anticancer Therapy (SACT) - final documents available here