Kings Inns House, 200 Parnell St, Dublin 1
Tel +353 1 828 7100, Fax +353 1 828 7160, Email email@example.com.
Find our office on a map
The National Cancer Control Programme (NCCP) was set up in 2007 to implement the National Cancer Control Strategy which was published the previous year. The NCCP aims to reduce the number of cancer cases and deaths from cancer by applying best practice in areas such as prevention, early detection, diagnosis and treatment.
- Find information for patients and the public here
- Find information for health professionals here
- Find out about the National Cancer Control Programme here
- View and download reports, cancer intelligence and information on NCCP research here
- Access NCCP Consultations here
- NCCP News here